The SEO or “organic” is a set of knowledge and techniques to optimize long-term positioning of a website from keywords determined beforehand. SEO is the way strategic SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It aims to improve the visibility of a website or a set of web pages on the search engines. You can also utilize social media management Brisbane to increase your reach.
To be well positioned, the website must earn its intrinsic qualities. The goal of Google SEO is to make the website appear on the first page and the highest possible it during the search query for one or more keywords.
Optimization techniques of SEO are numerous. Sometimes they are quite simple to implement, but for some of them, so complex, they remain the preserve of experts SEO, and Google Adwords is one of the important tool used in SEO.Google AdWords is Google’s advertising program, also commonly called “buying keywords.”
Google AdWords lets you create ads and present them to users who are actively looking for information related to your business.
Benefits of Google Adwords
Google Adwords program is very popular and widely used. The reasons for its success are many and justified. Here are the main ones:
Immediate positioning on the first page of Google:
When a Google Adwords campaign is created, and if the amount of your bid campaign is not undervalued, your site is found on the first page of Google results instantly. So you give your site a high visibility and plenty of opportunities to boost your business.
A mastery of return on investment
Google Adwords service allows fine-grained control auction campaigns and therefore control costs. More if the campaign generates a lot of clicks, you can make decisions very fast because the monitoring of activity is almost instantaneous.
A very precise targeting:
The great strength of the program is that Google Adwords allows you to target your audience very finely. A key point to maximize your return on investment.The targeting criteria are: Keyword Targeting: your ads will appear when the chosen keywords are typed into Google. Target your customers!
- Placement Targeting: Your ads are not showing on the websites you want.
- Geo-targeting: targeting a country, a region, a city.
- Targeting device (PC, mobile): you sell a smart phone application, you can show your ads on the Internet, and mobile avoid unnecessary clicks via PC.
- Targeting periods (hours/ days): customers buy only in the evening or on weekends, you can show your ads during that time slot and the auspicious day sales.
- Targeting demographic criteria: your product is aimed at women over 50, your ads will appear to them.
- Language Targeting: Your site is intended for Spanish-speaking users only a Spanish Google will see your ads.
As you can see, there are many criteria to target your audience better. Moreover, all these targeting criteria can be crossed so that you can imagine the power of the Google Adwords!…